“Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree it will spend it's whole life feeling stupid.” –Albert Einstein
The classroom is designed in such a way that learning can be an interactive and sensory experience, stimulating the creative mind. We believe that “if a child does not learn the way we teach, then we must teach the way they learn”, and thus learning is a very individualized process.
Although we acknowledge that all round academics are important, we focus greatly on other areas of development, whether it may be social, emotional, or motor skills development. In this way, we encourage a well-rounded, healthy child with confidence and strong character.
We teach the children to:
- focus on what they can do, instead of what they cannot do.
- explore their interests and natural abilities and build on their creative thinking.
- realize that everyone is unique, and embrace and love their diversity.
- become critical thinkers.
- utilize the way their creative minds work, to make a positive contribution to their